8(A) SOLE SOURCE
The Small Business Administration (SBA) 8(a) Sole Source vehicle enables government agencies to rapidly procure good and services with 8(a) designated contractors. Under section 8(a) of the Small Business Act and as implemented in FAR part 19.8, agencies can evaluate and offer requirements for acceptance by SBA.
- Lower Administrative Costs: Enables direct award up to $4 million for goods and services
- Best Value Pricing: Allows direct cost negotiations between agency and firm
- Quick Procurement Cycle: Enables contract award and SBA acceptance within 10 days or less
- Contact our Solutions group to discuss program requirements, timeline and cost.
- Notify Team OMNI at firstname.lastname@example.org with an offering letter including all applicable information as stated in FAR part 19.804-2 Agency Offering. Specify a request for sole source award to OMNI Technologies.
- The SBA will confirm OMNI Technologies eligibility for award and respond within 10 days or less with acceptance of the 8(a) contract award.
Contact Name, Team OMNI
Contact Phone Number: 844-858-1020
Contact Email: email@example.com